Gaist have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their Commercial Division in South East/North East.
Gaist is currently going through a sustained period of significant growth and investment. With this in mind a new role has been created for a Business Development Manager focused on the Local Authorities sector based in the South East of England.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London / South East
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Business Development Manager – The Role:
This is a new business role and the ideal fit will be an ambitious team-player with experience in the highways industry with a proven new sales background. You will be responsible for seeking new prospective customers and selling the portfolio of Gaist products and solutions to the Local Authority market.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for securing new clients and partners with a core focus on quality and revenue.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
• Seek new prospects proactively with a view to selling the benefits of Gaist’s portfolio of products and services
• Contacting prospects through multiple channels to maximise customer engagement
• Spot cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value to customers
• Negotiate commercial and contract terms
• Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
• Represent Gaist at events where required
• Complete full sales cycle with clients & partners in collaboration with sales team and other departments
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Continuously improve through feedback
Business Development Manager Requirements
• Highways industry experience, particularly with the Local Authorities
• Attention to detail and able to intelligently present a solution to client needs
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and are interested in the opportunity, please submit a copy of your CV and a brief explanation of the skills you can bring to the role advertised to Steve.Cobb@gaist.co.uk for consideration.
Although we aim to respond to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 10 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful. Due to the number of applications we receive for roles at Gaist, we are unable to guarantee a response to all submissions that are not progressed to interview stages.
This job advert is open until Friday 23rd October 2020 at 5pm.